228 North Winooski Avenue Burlington, VT 05401
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
🔙 Phobia Chat Room Home Page
Phobia Chat Room Help and Information
• To login to the chat room, wait for the Chat to load, enter your nickname and click Start
• Phobia Chat Room is available 24/7. People are not always talking, so please be patient if the chat room is silent.
• Contact us with any questions or comments. Please include the room, your name and how we can help you.
HealthHelpChat promotes compassion, patience and responsibility of its users. If you find someone is rude, please click the person's name and select Ignore. Report content against our rules to moderators, or contact us via our email form.
Phobia Chat Room Notes
• To start a conversation with someone in private, double click their name as it appears in the chat room. Please ensure you have asked the person in public prior to sending a Private Message (PM). Once you have double clicked on the recipient's nickname a new tab will appear at the bottom of the screen.
• To change your nickname please use the Change Nickname option available via the Menu, or, use the /nick command. For example, if your name is John and you would like to mark yourself as being away, you would type: /nick John-Away
• To perform an action, for example that you're thinking about something, you would type: /me is thinking
• To join another chat room please use the menu to list the chat rooms available, or alternatively type: /list. To join our main off-topic chat room type: /join #lounge